My Blog List

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superman

I am an excellent example of a human. I can go into slow motion and catch a bullet with 2 fingers. I am known as Father Teresa because I once rescued 47 people from a burning ship in the middle of the Pacific. I can hold my breathe for over 12 minutes. I can ski on pool noodles. One time I chopped down a tree with a swiss army knife. My arms are the size of an average man's legs.  When I whistle, an eagle comes and lands on my shoulder. I can recite pi backwards. I have a youtube video which gets 34 hits a second. Psychiatrists come to me for help frequently. I can turn almost any object into platinum. I can recharge batteries by pushing my fingers against each end. I can do a standing front flip, back flip and both in 1 jump. I can read a book with my eyes closed.


If I am accepted into your college, I will apply all my skills and attributes to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment