My Blog List

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Letter to Mr. Kleats

411 Walnut Avenue
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 8X7

May 25, 2011

Mr. Kleats
Soccer Coach
456 Sprucegrove Street,
Penticton, British Columbia,
V2A 7V3

Dear Mr. Kleats:

I am the mother of a player on your team, Douglas, and I am concerned about a couple of issues regarding the soccer team. I know that you do not get paid to coach, and appreciate that you take time out of your day to coach the team. However, I am spending money to have my son play, and I would like to express my thoughts as to what I would like to see.

I have noticed that practice times start about 20 minutes later than they are supposed to. Maybe you can't make it until that time, so I was thinking that practices could start later and end later. Also, the practice itself seems to be a little disorganized at times. I have seen the players standing around not knowing what to do numerous times. The league the team is in is a house league, so I am confused as to why some players play more than others. I am aware that the games are more enjoyable for the players when there is competiton, but for the children who rarely play it cannot be fun. My son has also told me that players sometimes get yelled at after they make a bad play. I feel that there are better ways that you could tell them what you would like to see, such as giving them pointers. The kids just want to go have fun, and I feel this is more important than winning every game.

I appreciate you taking the time to view my concerns.

Sincerely, Debbie Huffington

No comments:

Post a Comment